Last Nights Dinner

By Dean



The last time I checked, I was not Rachael Ray or Emeril. I am just a plain and simple boy. I own a George Foreman Grill. I went big and have the George Foreman Grill, next generation one. I own a little 3 cup steamer/rice cooker as well. See my set up. I do like to dabble in the kitchen. If I had to guess I would say I cook about 97% of my meals. I love vegetables and fruit. I appreciate the seasonal veggies and fruit. I wash them, dice and chop them up for salads or for a side. However, I wish I was in a tropical place where they have nice papayas, mangoes and guavas. Our imported ones, especially in Utah do not due justice. Anyway, I thought I would post last nights dinner because I am proud of it and I know my father would be too :>. This salad is a mans salad. Is there such a thing? It was loaded with salmon, 2 pineapple slices (grilled on Foreman Grill), broccoli, yellow peppers, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, snow peas, tomatoes, craisans, cucumbers and a splash of walnut cranberry dressing.

I will post other meals and pictures of them later on "The Deez Abides," blog.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Eric August 4, 2008 at 6:25 PM
    Looks good, who knew you were such a chef? Pretty healthy.
  2. Diane August 22, 2008 at 7:37 PM
    I love the look of your two right hands, George F. And Steamer too! You make your grandpa Clark very proud. More pics please! The salad looks like one on a chinese menue. They always have pictures of their food!

Something to say?